Premium Grade Pouchong Tea Leaves (Whole Tea Leaves 75g)
Aug-Sept Promo - Buy 2 items and above for 5% discount at check out :)
Premium Pouchong Tea Leaves 75g (Tin) Farm Direct - Grade 1
- High Mountain 1630-1640 FT. Grown
- Handpicked 100% Whole Leaf
Tea leaves harvested from high mountainous area at Pinglin, northern part of Taiwan. No pesticides and artificial fertilizers are used while growing the tea.
Pouchong tea has the lowest oxidation rate of any Oolong tea, ranging from 8% to 15%.It tastes more like green tea, but with the floral aroma and sweetness of oolong tea. Lightly Roasted Tea Leaves.
- Award-winning Tea/ Superior Grade
- Taste: Sweet, mild, smooth floral fragrance. Non-Sweetened. No Added Flavors
- Colour: yellow-golden hue
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Tea contain L-Theanine Amino Acid and is believed to impart relaxing properties on the drinkers.
- Rich source of the antioxidant compound known as quercetin which is quite useful in helping protect against heart attacks, strokes and cancer.
- Low caffeine level
Brewing Temperature: 80⁰C- In a normal sized mug (approximately 250ml), steeping time should be between 2 to 3 minutes. The bigger your teapot or cup, the longer the steeping time.